Bilancio strives to be the best, not the biggest, luxury fitness Amenity Management company. We accomplish this by providing our clients with truly marketable management services designed to create a true sense of community among the residents and tenants we service.
[/vc_column_text][vc_images_carousel images=”621,622″ img_size=”full” speed=”3000″ autoplay=”yes” wrap=”yes”][vc_column_text]
Creating A Sense Of Community In Order To Achieve 100% Occupancy And Maximize Retention
Achieving 100% occupancy and maximizing retention is crucial to our clients. Our job as their Amenity Management company is to help them achieve both, once we have a clear understanding of the demographics of the asset. We structure targeted Social Events schedule for our Residential Accounts and team-building Corporate Fitness programming for our Class-A clients. For over 10 years, Bilancio has mastered the art of providing residents and tenants with exceptional Social and Exercise experiences to create that sense of community essential for success.
[/vc_column_text][vc_images_carousel images=”626,625″ img_size=”full” speed=”3000″ autoplay=”yes” wrap=”yes”][vc_column_text]
The Business Of Amenity Management
Our focus on the specific needs of each account enables us to create a protocol based for them. An experienced staff, cleanliness, customer satisfaction and attention to detail are major components in our template for success.
If generating revenue to offset the cost of operating your Amenity space is required, our turn-key membership sales system and Revenue-generating Vendor Programs are introduced. Our Amenity Management services include the following:
- Creating a marketable membership rate
- Introduce a gym software management system
- Processing monthly or annual membership revenue
- Marketing campaign
- Providing Membership Agreements and Guest Waivers
- Creating all necessary Rental Agreements (Event Room, Pool, )
- Establish Vendor Program designed to provide quality services and generate rental income
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”627″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]
Our System Of Communication
Communication between our staff and our account is a necessary part of our success. Therefore, we introduce the following systems of communication as part of our services:
- Our End Of Shift (EOS) reports, provide us with real time information on all accounts. Any issues reported are immediately investigated and remedied to the satisfaction of our
- All physical space and equipment issues are entered into Issuetrak, a cloud-based Management Operating System, assigned appropriately and monitored until
- As a way of providing our clients with complete transparency and real time information, they are provided access to our EOS reports and IssueTrak